1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.
2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!
13 comments:
I have millions of memories with you since my whole childhood was spent with you, but definitely I remember getting chased around the couches by Buffy, the poodle and I also remember playing endless hours of night games. But the crowning glory was definitely what you said on my blog.....having sleep overs with one another because we both wet the bed forever and so we weren't embarrassed when we were together.
I miss you everyday and am so glad that we are still friends after so many years! Love you!
i'm totally a stalker of your blog, but do we want to play the memories game? I don't know- let's just say we know where our past has been!!!!! (oh the laughs)
I do remember coveting your awesome bod at the homecoming dance we were at in the same group though- does that count? I think Steph Lowe and I made you flex about 40 times! And I loved your hair, always- even at camp in your pretty "llama". Anywho---nuff said!
Oh Nat, I too have many memories of you! We also had a few sleepovers but for some reason I remember playing in the sprinklers and playing baseball on our side yard....those were the good old days. More recently, I remember how great you looked after you had baby #1 and was so impressed with you as a mother when I would see you with your kids! It is always fun to see you when you come to town! Hope things are well in Iowa!
Oh, I have many. But, for some reason I think of you every time I make nachos. I vividly remember going to a birthday slumber party (don't remember whose it was, but we watched Arachnophobia), staying up all night, going swimming somewhere with you and then making nachos at your house. I remember you putting refried beans on each chip. So delish! I still make them this way: I also think of you whenever I see a French braid. You did them SO tight! It hurt, but didn't fall out!
I have LOTS of other memories of you, but thought I'd post about some that didn't include us getting ourselves into trouble!
Someone else left me a comment about that a while back. I don't know who it was bc I didn't recognize the screen name. I don't remember that at all. WHAT did we do?! We was with us?
I will never forget that I caught the bouquet at your wedding. I felt so special :) I remember thinking your wedding was beautiful and you were someone I had always looked up to!
I have a ton of memories of you because not only are you my sister in law but we grew up in the same neighborhood area and have followed eachother through Elementary, Junior and High school. I didn't know you personally until you started dating Bryce. I would have to say that my most memorable thing about you though is that you have always been a friend to me. I never have felt like you are fake with me. I loved that about you from the first time we met. You would even come down and visit me when Bryce was on his mission. I have loved having you as my sister.
Cute Natalie! What a fun idea. For some reason I remember hanging out with you and Brandon Crowther. Do you remember him? We were driving somewhere and he had to hide and duck in the back seat because he thought someone was going to shoot at him or something? I'm not sure but weird memory huh?:)) I also remember hanging out at your dads mansion having parties!! Spring break St. George trips were always fun too!:)) The good old days! I feel like it was yesterday! Well you are so cute and so grateful I have you in my life!!!:))
Some of my favorite memories are staying up until 2-3:00 am debating everything and anything. It was always me and you against Bryce. Fun nights! Miss you guys!
I remember driving around in my sweet 80's VW convertible and hanging out in our apartment. One time when we were bored I rememeber we dyed the front pieces of our hair blonde. I still have the pictures!
So I have to say the memory that stands out the most right now since my kids are running crazy around me is the time Brandin hit Landon over the head with a golf club. Not a great memory I know but I remember that we had just barely met and in our first year of Medical School and I was so embarrassed that he had done it. I remember the big golf ball sized knot that he left on Landon's head.
my most pronounced memory of you is dress shopping for me so i could go to prom with bryce cause you couldn't...what a nightmare.
I was just blog hopping and went from Hannah's to Becca's and saw your name and thought you were someone else. But I realized I know you. You are Keith's little sister. This is such a cute idea to share a memory. I remember you as kinda mellow and quiet and sweet...oh, and always beautiful. You were NEVER the annoying little sister. I remember you watching me cut Keith's hair in your kitchen. You have such a cute family. Darling boys.
Post a Comment