Sunday, September 21, 2008

Flag Football... Go Raiders!

Landon had his first flag football game this week.  His team is the "Raiders" and it's made up of 1st and 2nd graders from a couple different schools in the area.  He only knows two kids on his team from school so he was a little apprehensive about playing.  He quickly forgot about his "shyness" when the game started and did awesome.  He was so excited he got to play running back for the first half.  I love that my kids are getting to the age where they are playing in organized team sports.  I used to always go to my brothers games growing up and loved it.  I'm so glad I have boys!... although I would still like a girl someday :)

Go Raiders!

Look at that form!

Although Chase isn't very interested in the game itself
he had fun too.

This kid is always making me laugh!

6 comments:

megship said...

Oh, how cute!! Landon is the biggest sports nut ever! I was sad there was no reception for Lindsay, but I am sure it was perfect. Your family looks so cute in that picture! Bryce could use a haircut, though....geez! I miss you!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

They are so cute! Landon really does have good form! Chase is super cute with that football! Looks like you don't have much free time!

Anonymous said...

Natalie-
I got your blog off of Marcie...I hope that's okay, your boys are getting SO big!!

Shelly said...

Luke is loving flag football also. It is so fun to watch. Landon looks like he is catching on well.

510Jen said...

Yeah! I finally got to see your blog. I love little boys and their sports. I wish Collin was old enough for flag football.

Your birthday post made me sad. I would have come and eaten your yummy cake with you. Once again chef Natalie I would love that recipe.

PS I will get you an invite asap.

The Dickinson's said...

Way to go landon! He is so athletic. What a stud.