Friday, September 26, 2008

Wilson's Apple Orchard

This week we went to the apple orchard with some friends.  I had taken Chase once already with some girls from the ward, but it was a first for Bryce and Landon.  I guess the it was a hard winter and really mild summer so a lot of the apples didn't look so good on the outside, but tasted great on the inside.  There is a local store where they make homemade apple pies and apple turnovers along with some other homemade goods.  You can't go without some fresh apple turnovers... they are delicious!
It was a great evening with the fam and some great friends!

Making the trek down to the apples



Don't ask me...



3 comments:

The Hille's said...

I am a little disappointed Bryce is wearing a hat. I was hoping to see the progress on his new style.

I'm glad you guys are getting some family time in. That is always a good thing.

Shelly said...

Cute pictures!

Kat and Mo said...

What cute pictures of you all in the orchard. It looks like you had so much fun. Your boys are so adorable!