Monday, September 29, 2008

Uncle Booper...

Uncle Booper came into town for the weekend.  He interviewed at the University of Iowa for medical school.  My boys were so excited to have him come and are hoping that he and his wife move here permanently.  We loved having him here even if it was a short visit.

So for those of you who don't know, Booper isn't really his name... go figure.  His given name is Brandon, but since he was a baby my older brother Ken (although my mom likes to take the credit) nicknamed him "Booper" and that's who he's been ever since.  It's carried over in school, work, and everywhere else he goes.
This weekend Chase told us that Booper was his real name and Brandon is his nickname.  I don't think Landon even knew his name was Brandon until about a year ago.
I wonder what his kids will call him...?

2 comments:

The Hille's said...

Did Brandon end up coming to St. Louis?

That would be nice to have some family in Iowa. I guess the good thing about applying to med school is you get to choose where you go. Residency is another story.

megship said...

Yup, he is just little Boop to me! I love Booper! Hopefully they end up there, that would be awesome! I love the pics of the apple orchard. The ones with Bryce and the boys are cute! Miss you!!