Monday, September 29, 2008

When You Gotta Go... You Gotta Go!

14 comments:

Jamie and Kiley said...

That reminds me of my little boy!!!

Jami said...

What a true boy!!

Shelly said...

That is hilarious! The things boys can get away with.

Ash said...

it is convenient!

Higginson Family said...

Boys wil be boys! Way cute picture

megship said...

Ha ha! I cannot believe you took that picture! I never would've been quick enough!

Heavy On Wholesome said...

I have a pic like this of C! So cute! I tagged you on my blog. Go there for more info.:)

Lindsay said...

At least it wasn't poop. Me and Dad got the pleasure of that one.

Anonymous said...

How funny is that?:)) I even make Brooklynn pee on the side somewhere if there's not a bathroom near by! That's funny!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I totally just laughed out loud! Add that to the list of why I wish I were a boy!

The Dickinson's said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!! I love you Chaser. Brandon was telling me about this and I was laughing my head off. I was so sad i couldn't come out with Brandon to visit. Hopefully he will get in to med. school there and we can be neighbors. i miss you guys. Hope your doing good. Love ya

The Wright's said...

That is great!! Boys will be boys!! ha ha

Cassi said...

Boys will be boys....I love that you took a picture.

Travis & Liz said...

Hey Natalie! Your boys are so cute!All their pictures crack me up! The advantages of being a boy are NO FAIR!!